Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stress relief and making something cool!


100_6506
Originally uploaded by Serena Coulson Designs
I was compelled to pull out my copper and relieve some tension this evening.... Its been a long 6 days of stress and worry and sad news, and I needed something... So I pulled out my trusty autobody hammer that the love of my life bought for me. and some heavy gauge copperwire (I think is 12 guage) and created these pretties. Suspended on sterling silver rings and hung on my sterling silver earwires. They are tough but still kinda dainty. I also made another longer pair too that are in the tumbler... I will have to wait for some daylight to photograph more, I was having to hurry and take this picture while I still had light. I changed up the moonstone necklace a litle too. to me missing something... I will finish it up and rephotograph it later too.

~Serena

No comments: