Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Boro lampwork

Added a few things to Flickr tonight. Managed to grab a few minutes of decent light. Not to cloudy not too bright. These earrings arent finished yet, my plan is a pretty cluster of colors on the top. But in the sun they just begged to be photographed. The perspective on this pic just keeps grabbing my eye. I sure do love that encased boro lampwork. After taking this photo I am wondering if I should do anything else to them. Fun colors!

I'm working a a few ideas finally. Finding a bit of groove. Made a simple pair of sunstone drop earrings tonight. Kinda trying to keep things simple. Mike is doing quite a bit better for now, I'm afraid to hope that that means that this ordeal is almost over... Hes still hurting, but it seems to be getting less and less today. I sure hope so.

~Serena

~Serena

No comments: