Monday, July 13, 2009

Slowly changing things over...

I got my Flickr badge added just now. Still working on getting this up and running. Still have alot of things to do and very little time to do it. I need to work on getting my Etsy shop badge on here next. Of course I dont have anything listed on Etsy right now. Since I am planning on returning to the Downtown Art Market in August I'm not sure if I should put anything in my Etsy shop or not.

The peach moonstone necklace posted yesterday is emerging and possibly complete. I am itching to get it done and start some earrings. I need to make a few more pairs of earrings to replace what was sold this past weekend. I also need to work on another horse bracelet and coiled copper bracelet, both sold. Quite a few things I havent had time to photograph sold! The sun is shining today so this evening I plan to take pictures of quite a few pieces. I want to make sure I have photos before anything sells now! After that I need to make quite a few more headpins to get started on some more pieces. The August market is Saturday the 8th so I have to get a lot done! Plus plan and get Wyatts birthday party done! The chaos never stops! But I love it!
~Serena

2 comments:

klh said...

I have a display tent made by Quest. 10 x10 with side curtains. I would like to sell it.
Ken

Serena Coulson said...

are you local? How much and are the sides removable and how easy is it to set up? Hope you see this cause I cant contact you through your profile.... ~S