Friday, July 24, 2009

Blam... importing the old blog into the new one...

I did it! I just got my old blog imported into the new one!!

All my old posts and pictures and useless rambling transfered over without a hitch.


Picking up some supplies today. PRETTY PRETTY THINGS.... Thinking of pretties to get done for the next Art Market. Contemplating going in with some friends for a booth at Petersburg. Short notice and I have to get ready for Wy's birthday party the day after the booth. Not sure if its worth it or not. I need to get out there and do more, but man is it a lot of WORK haha....

Plus Mike still has doctors appts and stuff and hopefully clearance to go back to work. I just dont know... I had picked out a bunch of stuff at GJ that I wanted but she got some really nice stuff in and now I think I will have to change my mind and get different things... Two weeks until the next Art Market! I have a lot to get done!


~Serena

No comments: