Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Counting down until the Art Market....

Wow...  2 more days to go until the Lubbock Art Market.   

I've been working on my earring cards and packaging.  Decided on a logo to use for now. Simple and sweet.   Ill be working on incorporating it into my blog header soon if I can get the time.  Im worried about the weather this weekend... we are in the middle of a horrible heatwave.   The bank signs were reading 106 on the way home... Im hearing different forcasted highs for tommorow... 106,  109...etc...  scary hot.   Of course the blower motor on our house ac chose this evening to die... Mike is planning on taking it in tommorow and getting a new one... hopefully quickly!  I planned to keep the dogs inside tommorow... now Im not sure what to do.  Luckily we have a small window unit in our bedroom(we like it COLD at night)  so will stay cool to sleep.   Might have to drag the dog crates in there tommorow and hope they all fit(uggg... Im dreading dog HAIR in my bedroom). I wrenched by back this weekend and its still bothering me horribly...  Sitting is misery... so I'm not going to linger much longer.... I've been sitting for a couple hours already working on stuff.   I DO plant to start posting pictures soon,  just need to find the charger for the camera darn it and figure out where I put the picture cards....   Hopefully we dont roast this weekend... 

~Serena

No comments: