Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday goes by fast...

Got my metal stamps... also found some more pink opal  and sodalite briolettes.  Grabbed a strand of Amazonite Ovals...  just before someone snapped up every strand that was left.  The Labradorite ovals I got yesterday... all but one strand sold by today and I happened to show them to someone that I was visiting with and she snapped them up.. Im glad I got them when I did! Talked to a bunch of different people today.  Two experienced jewelrymakers,  and 3 learning....  Gave my email and phone number to one girl and offered to teach her and also reffered all three to my favorite store...  Gemstone Junction.     It was a fun productive day.  My Peruvian opal rondelles arrived today, they are delicious.   Tommorow I need to get some stuff done and quit buying supplies...   Well... I have made the decision that if I can get those peruvian opal rondelles for that price again I am going to buy all I can!   But thts it... I hope.     I am trying  another silver pickle out...  My vinegar just isnt cutting it lately so I am trying ALUM.   Will be doing heapins in the morning and will see how well it works.   

Well gnight for now!

~Serena

No comments: