Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday... Cloudy... Drizzly...Chilly...Sleepy...


Today is a relax day. Damp cool and sleepy.  A great Sunday to follow a Great Saturday.  

The Art Market.. ended very well after a little chaos.  It was chilly (me huddled in blanket...brrr) and cloudy and the sky decided to open up and get us wet...  we thought it would be the end of our day (and it hadnt been productive at ALL.)  but we rode it out and it cleared up and people showed up!  It drizzled a little more but the vendors and customers were determined :-) .  The cooler weather made it soo much nicer!  I didnt do as well as the last two markets, but it was enough that I packed up happy. My custom earrings were picked up and some of my favorite peices found loving homes.   After everone disperesed some late comers showed up that barely missed everyone... I think next time we need to lollygag some more and hang around for latecomers.  We packed up and went to Gemstone Junction on our usual route home.  Did a little restocking of supplies and lots of laughing and carrying on with Debbie another Jewelry vendor that was at the Market.  

Red Coral Drops

Dalmation Jasper Rondelles and Heishi

Pink  Rounds  (Possibly Pink Opal.)Amazonite RondellesRough Quartz

Quartz Slices

Mookite Rondelles and Yellow oval (I forgot the name)

Brown Zebra Jasper

Now before everyone headed out I snuck off to another booth for some yummy smelling handmade soap from Shawna Kelly I also got a bottle of her Sinus Savers Spray .  Neat stuff!  I had been looking forward to checking it out in person.  A little stock up for cold season that hits our house HARD.   

Now today we packed the kid of to Church with his Papa ( he loves going to church with Papa. ) and ran a few errands..  I convinced hubby to stop by the tool store that was open and I splurged some booth money on a (new toy)  Doming block set!  

I cant wait to get something made with this lovely!  I tried it out on a penny earlier hehe.  My plan is some sterling end caps from recycled silver.  

First I have some housework to get done and then I will play!

~Serena

No comments: