Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor day weekend lazies....

I have had the hardest time getting in the creating mood and I am counting down the days to the next market!  My distractions:

~I need teeny tiny sterling beads that I cant find

~we just bought fishing liscences and the boys want to go fishing constantly now.

~and shopping for fishing stuff~

~my house is a disaster and I need to clean it

~the man is blaring the television so I cant concentrate.

Now I have a few things done...  today I did a pretty labradorite and crystal quartz pendant.  I am plotting to do a pendant with my pretty white keishi pearls and the itty teeny weeny bitty sleeping beauty turqouise rounds I have, I put them together and they make each other scream!  I cant wait to get something made.... but the distractions!!!  YIKES....  

BUT I am working on it and I have one whole day left! I think I will encourage those boys to go fishing and do some bonding without me....    

~Serena

No comments: