Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another Sunday....

I havent been able to stop running lately.... despite my constant resistance... there is always something that someone ELSE needs to get done... Though some deep discussion with the love of my life has made some changes and has been declining to assist others every time they call.  Yesterday he managed to find the part he needed to repair our riding mower and is doing some much needed mowing(It was a JUNGLE out there...)    Today required a few errands but we made it home and I am playing with some copper ideas.   My latest project has been using older pennies that have the higher copper content..  I have flattened and hammered and dome them today and am trying to decide on a necklace or bracelet.  I got to DOME them!  That new doming block set sure is fun!   Now I have made something new that I really love.  A bracelet with some eyecatching crab agate pillowy shapes, white bamboo coral, carnelian, and red ceramic beads and sterling silver.  I am debating oxidising this one I think it will look nice, but cant decide,  I am thinking of making a second bracelet of similar beads and then oxidising one of them...  




Also today I have been working on my 100 markets shop and finally got it submitted and I am waiting on the approval!      http://www.1000markets.com/users/serenacoulsondesigns

~Serena

 

No comments: