Sunday, September 27, 2009

LIfes been hectic more than usual....

I'm still around.. Managed to make 2 necklaces this weekend the Apatite and Quartz and the Red Rhodocrosite and pink opal. This pretty Apatite and Sunstone necklace isnt quite finished. I need to get silver crimps and caps to finish it. Its gonna have to wait until later this week it looks like. This last week My father in law had major surgery and we've been busy with visiting him after work and this weekend getting everything ready for him to go home and be comfortable. Mix in the usual chaos of a 4 year old and the usual life stuff.... its been exhausting and overwhelming during a time when I am struggling to find some peace in my world....
This evening I did a little bead trading with my mom. I traded a few different beads for some teeeny 2.5mm garnet rounds, 3 mm garnet rounds, 4.5mm carnelian rounds, and 3mm hessonite garnet rounds. I cant wait to figure out what to make with them. I want to shop for beads sooo bad... but I really need to SLOW DOWN! I have been obsessed with aquiring the next pretty set of beads... that gets expensive FAST. Though I have some pretty new things to show for it! But its late and I need to sleep!

Gnight!
~Serena

No comments: