Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not so exciting....

Well I am crossing my fingers Xanadoo stays up today. 3 days of no reliable internet makes me panicky. Though Hubby wondered if I was sick since I left my desk to sit and watch TV with him(ME sit and Watch TV! The horror...). I've got a dozen different peices sitting half done, I keep losing focus half way through. Trying to clean house too.. these boys can sure do a number on this house if I dont keep at it. I am almost done witha special order set ofearrings. I hope she likes them, they are a little late, I hoped to get them done earlier in the week but my crazy life put the stops on that... 2 days of searching for my purse with all the money from our booth in it... finally rememebering I set it down SUNDAY IN TRACTOR SUPPLY! It was located untouched(amazing!) in the spot of left it on Tuesday! Then I promptly lost my phone and spent the week phoneless among other chaoses. I have been BEGGING to just come home and relax and work on jewelry. I am hoping for some peace and quiet and focus today.... I moved my work bench into a dead zone of the living room, dead zone as in ...the side of the living room that seem to catch the clutter and no one sat on the chair there so it collected toys and things that arent supposed to live in the living room. Gotta figure out where to put that chair now but my dining area is back to being a dining area and hubby is a little happier about that and that I am in the living room with the family at least. Though he snarled once I got it all moved because he discovered I like usual am death to the TV reception... So much snarling and relocation of the antenae resulted. I hate the new digital TV....
But I ramble...
If I can find where I set my camera yesterday... I will take some pics of a few new pieces and try to upload them... I hope. Right now I have to go roast some chicken for dinner tonight.... You know... be Mom for a while.
~Serena

No comments: