Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Not enough time!

Ive been on vacation... not that its been very restful,  we didnt have any plans other than the birthday party for the kidlet.  But it seems we never stopped running around.  I did one necklace Saturday.  Havent taken pictures yet. Didnt do anything I really wanted to do at all other than clean out the kidlets room and sort toys to get rid of.  I go back to the day job tommorow...  I am contemplating getting SOMETHING made today.  Ideas flit through my head and right back out.  I may just go back to bed and take a nap since no one else in my world is awake yet.    YAWN......  

Oh yeah I almost forgot...  Saturday is the Downtown Art Market.  I need to see if I can find a Mondays paper(on Tuesday)  I caught a glimpse of the front page Article being about the Art Market. I sure hope that means a great turn out!  Now I really have to get on makeing some new items for our booth!

2 comments:

Becca said...

You'll do great let me know details and we will come support you!

Mary said...

Vacation is never too relaxing for me. Especially with all of the kiddos.