Monday, August 24, 2009

Cant login again... So blogging from FLickr...


100_7056
Originally uploaded by Serena Coulson Designs
So once again I cant login. Even trying a different browser. Grrr...

Why I think? The dang cat trompled on the laptop the other day. She has a habit of that. Messes things up bad. I spend months putting settings back in place to get things working properly. So I wanted to post a bunch of new pictures. I like this one. See my yard rats aka chickens in the background? It tickled the heck out of me taking this pic. Kinda hard to take pictures with a pack of chickens pecking at your toes... I bet people wonder what the heck when they drive by and see me dancing around kicking holding a camera trying to take pictures with a bunch of chickens and a pair of turkeys at/on/around my feet.  Those dang birds are like dogs waiting for you to drop a crumb on the floor.  Except they get impatient and try to EAT YOU while they wait. Wearing flip flops can get kind of interesting at my house.  

This is an Amethyst cross necklace that I love. Simple and sweet. I have more pictures on Flickr of course... Along with a couple other new items. http://www.flickr.com/photos/wyndfyredesigns/sets/72157622011214869/

No comments: